Wednesday, December 13, 2006

A menu for Hope! - Workshop Gift.




It is always so good to see the power of collectivity. This project can harness so many people and bring them together to support this wonderful cause and it works because everyone pitches in just the little bit that they can.
A menu for Hope is just that. A campaign, being organized and coordinated by Pim of
Chez Pim, and the raffles and bidding is being managed by, FirstGiving, this year the expectation is to significantly do more than the 2006 number of $17, ooo. The effort in the East Coast are being coordinated by Adam of amateur Gourmet.

I would like to contribute the gift of a workshop for two. It is a simple offering that I hope will interest some people. My workshops are hands-on, interactive and fun. The classes can be either vegetarian or non-vegetarian and work through the nuances of Indian cooking in a practical setting.

I looking forward to meeting the recipient of this gift. If you wish to bid on this item as a gift for someone else that can be arranged as well. The code for this is UE 34.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Rinku! This is brett Gerson, I am the winner of this prize! I am so sorry I did not contact you sooner. I had no idea that I had won. my email is brett.a.gerson@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete