Sunday, July 6, 2008

Summer Loving!





























"Summer Loving had me a blast,
Summer Loving happened so fast!"
Well, probably not quite what you are thinking, the past two year with the the kids still in tow and not really into anything, the little one at least I had skipped the active farmers market scene, this year not really.
Well, I was certainly in for a treat, I tried two markets this weekend and I think I am hooked certainly to the Pleasantville Farmers Market,
I was so thrilled, I think I truly got a little carried away, I picked up fresh garlic, garlic scrapes, corn and jalapeno chicken sausage, bok choy, beets, carrots, spinach, fresh peas, and zuchini.
Well, in case that was not enough I wandered onto the muscoot farms farmers market, now this might have been a little later in the day, but I did not find as much to excite as the former market, nonetheless I definitely picked up some lovely green onions and mushrooms. Look forward to my upcomming posts where there shall certainly be creative ideas on getting your 5 a day and more.







No comments:

Post a Comment