Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Comforting Flavors - feels like home!





This post has been sitting in the drafts, along with several other recent eating forrays that we/I have had. However, time to bring this out of the woodwork!
Well, I used to love the tiny shacklike comfort diner, in fact, in better times I used to frequent it constantly. It took me sometime to realize that this is now, Comfort Restaurant.
Committed to serving organic healthy homey food, this place is wonderful, if you are feeling a little low and want the taste of good home-cooked food. Just like how, I have been feeling. The place is best with simple dishes like their lovely asian spiced chicken, pan sauteed brocolli, fish sandwich.
Things like their desserts are just too much on the healthy side to make their impact. Overall, highly recomended as a place with kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment