Friday, September 17, 2010

An early fall weekend...

The start of September this year, could not pronounce more loudly that Fall was here. It was almost like Mother Nature had come in with a big magic wand and waved it around us, “Ok folks, it’s back to school time and my favorite season fall is here!” Aadi started kindergarten this year, stealing the thunder a little from Deepta. His first day went well he is missing his old pre-school and friends. I shall miss it too! It has been a part of my life for almost seven years, since it included the daycare for Deepta. My son is a lot like me, he needs to ease into change but once settled he does well.

Read more »

2 comments:

  1. wonderful recipes! good luck in project food blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best of luck in the competition. With your amazing recipes I know you are going to make it far. Best of luck. :0)

    ReplyDelete