Saturday, May 2, 2009

Announcing with a catch Up! - Tomato - CKF


It is all of May 2nd. I cannot believe how quickly time flies.
Looks like Cooking for Kids makes a stop here. The event was started by Sharmi at Neivedyam, but she lets us all take turns hosting the event.
The rules are simple, cook something healthy and kid friendly using the ingredient of the month. This month the ingredient is tomato. Post the recipe, send me the permalink and a photo (optional) to Rinkub@aol.com. Please linkback to this post and let us see what we collect!
If you do not have a blog, just let me know and I can post the recipe for you.
All right, this event is visiting Cooking in Westchester for the month of May - so from May 1st - May 31st. Thanks Trupti and Sharmista for checking!

4 comments:

  1. Let me put my thinking caps on!! When does the event end? 31st May?

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice theme but what is the last date?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice choice..will surely participate..happy hosting :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Rinku, Nice ingredient.
    Wish you all the best and Thanks for hosting.

    ReplyDelete