Sunday, August 1, 2010

Lalibela - Mount Kisco


Sometimes a good dining experience, is all about time and expectation. We had so been missing a good Ethopian restaurant in the Westchester area, to the point we actually ended up trekking all the way in a deep snow snow storm when we were in the Washington DC area, earlier this year to U-street area and eating Ethiopian. Now all of this changed a couple of months back with the opening of Lalibela, I remember seeing this video, a couple of months back.  Well, this Saturday, I packed the husband and we headed to Mt Kisco. Our GPS has a bad habit of stopping a good 2-3 blocks before the destitination, so when I parked he had no clue where we were heading and looked rather skeptically at Cosi across the street.
Read more »

4 comments:

  1. Ethiopian food is so different and fun to eat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Satys and lindy for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never seen anything like that before. It looks so exciting to eat. I think it is good for five persons. My friends will going to have fun eating that amazing food.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know, I think once you get over the idea of eating with your hands, it really is a wonderful experience.

    It probably comes a little easier to me, since we tend to (traditionally..) eat Indian food with our hands.

    Rinku

    ReplyDelete