Sunday, May 25, 2008

Am so thrilled!



I was so thrilled by a comment on my blog left weeks back by Sangeeth. It just had been a few crazy weeks, summer is wonderful, but sometimes just has a life of its own, leaving very little time for this little space called my blog. Still, it is a little space where some of the creations of my favorite passion cooking are displayed. I cannot help feeling happy when someone aknowledges this effort.
It is difficult to narrow this to three blogs, especially since there are so many lovely blogs around. Some of my other favorite blogs have recieved this award already so, these are the three that come to my head today which I think may not have yet been awarded this,
Thank you again!






1 comment:

  1. Congrats..you have some great ones on your blog..thanks for thinking of me!

    ReplyDelete